1) Mid back ergonomic mesh office chair;
2) Mesh back + white PP with fiber back frame;
3) Fabric padded seat with high density foam inside;
4) PP fixed armrest;
5) BIFMA passed CLASS 3 chrome gaslift;
6) Mechanism with back reclining and locking at 1 position function;
7) 320MM chrome metal base with BIFMA passed 50MM PU nylon castors;
8) Quality warranty: 3 years.
The product processing time depends on the time frame of the quality check, the packaging and also on the store contingent of the individual product.
What is the processing time?
The item’s processing time is the time from receiving your order to physically dispatching it. After receiving your order, we conduct rigorous Quality Control checks and tests in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment to meet your satisfaction. This can involve detailed in-house checks: e.g. material quality, zippers, seams, embellishments and motifs, interiors, lining, etc. The total processing time varies depending on the complexity, design and size of the specific product or article. Larger orders will naturally take longer. It normally takes within 24 hours of business day for us to process your order. However, please note that the processing time can also be affected by the stock status of individual items, the time of the year, national holidays, etc. If your order includes very popular items that are experiencing stock availability issues, then the order can take 1-3 business days to process and dispatch. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by these delays and thank you for your patience.
*If you would like to cancel a back ordered item in your order, simply send us your request by submitting a ticket, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
A shipment takes 3-10 business days to arrive, please refer to the table below for various shipping times to international destinations.
* The shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, the customs clearance procedures or other causes.
*For Express Shipping: Possible tariffs and other possible related costs are borne by the customers
Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivery duty unpaid. Therefore, any and all customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. If any,these charges must be paid by the customers.Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Please note that according to customs regulations, Noel-furniture cannot declare purchased items as a gift or list an amount that lower than the actual product price.